by Recent Archives
Welcome to Medigogy!
Medigogy is completely free and is open to both licensed health care providers and members of the public. Sign up to access both live webinars and online recorded webinars.
There are two types of accounts to choose from:
For the general public who want to learn more about integrative medicine and take an active role in their own health
For licensed health care providers, such as Registered Acupuncturists, Doctors of TCM, Naturopaths, RMTs, Holistic Nutritionists and more
Sign up to be notified when the handouts are available for free download and when live stream is about to begin. You will also be notified when the recording is available
Start time for different time zones
Hawaii - 1:30pm
California - 4:30pm
Colorado - 5:30pm
Texas - 6:30pm
New York - 7:30pm
UK - 12:30am, June 6th
Israel - 2:30am, June 6th
Sydney, Australia 9:30am, June 6th
New Zealand - 11:30am, June 6th
A simple, effective and powerful system of utilizing the gentle and profound benefits of essential oil plant medicine in your practice to enhance and accelerate your clients’ well-being.
Nicola Salter, combines the art, science and application essential oils, simplifying it for your practice by focusing on 14 key essential oils and demonstrates the best uses for essential oils in topical application for clinical, emotional/energetic and Traditional Chinese Medicine practices.
• The energetic and therapeutic components of 14 key essential oils that will become the core of
• How to use essential oils to enhance your practice and give your clients the opportunity to continue self-healing at home
• The contraindications of essential oils
• Research findings of the benefits of essential oils
• The healing power of aroma to create new healing experiences
• The basics of synergistic blending
• Blending oils for key emotional and physical issues
• Key clinical functions for each of the 14 oils
• Key traditional Chinese medicine functions – for each of the 14 oils
• Key emotional benefits for each of the 14 oils
• Purchasing oils and insurance in your practice
• Bonus Aromatherapeutic remedies from Nicola’s new book, Hot Water for Tea