by Recent Archives
Welcome to Medigogy!
Medigogy is completely free and is open to both licensed health care providers and members of the public. Sign up to access both live webinars and online recorded webinars.
There are two types of accounts to choose from:
For the general public who want to learn more about integrative medicine and take an active role in their own health
For licensed health care providers, such as Registered Acupuncturists, Doctors of TCM, Naturopaths, RMTs, Holistic Nutritionists and more
Interview and questions about a recent randomized controlled trial and possible mechanism behind how acupuncture may benefit women with PCOS. Dosage of acupuncture (number of treatments, length of treatment period, number of needles, stimulation etc) is discussed.
Learn Acupuncture Protocols for:
1. Autonomic & Endocrine Regulation
2. Anovulation PCS
3. Vasomotor symptoms (menopause)
4. Overactive Bladder
5. Dysmenorrhea & Endometriosis
6. Pain relief during oocyte aspiration (IVF egg retrieval)
7. Acupuncture before and after embryo transfer
8. Pelvic pain during pregnancy